I took a 5 week photography class and learned so much! I finally feel like a know how to use my DSLR (only a full year after I first bought it!). I am obviously not an expert yet, but I have learned a lot and am looking forward to learning more. I even bought a photography magazine last time I was at the grocery store. Looks like I might have a new hobby!
Here are some photographs from my very last assignment. They are just random things from around my house. And these are barely photoshopped at all... that's actually saying a lot for me.
Here are some photographs from my very last assignment. They are just random things from around my house. And these are barely photoshopped at all... that's actually saying a lot for me.









1 comment:
Awesome pictures Lashauna!! So fun. I am so excited for you to be having a girl and you look and sound so happy! Love you girly!
Post a Comment