We started the Pioneer day celebrations in Glenwood with the dance, followed by fireworks.And I have to say once again, the Glenwood Fireworks are still the best fireworks I have ever seen!
Berlyn drinking her bottle at the beginning of the dance. She fell asleep right after this. It was a little late for her.
Moses and Kael playing with their glow sticks at the dance.
Who wouldn't love eating breakfast in the park? It means you get to go and play as soon as you are done with your pancake!
Moses asked to ride his bike in the parade this year. So we pulled out the same Angry Bird decorations from his preschool graduation and bought him some candy to throw to the kids. I think he did OK with just his cousins to help him. At least I didn't notice any big hold ups in the parade so he couldn't have slowed everyone down too much!Fun Times with cousins!
And last but not least are the races after lunch. The kids loved running. Moses even ran two. They called for all males under 30 and Moses lined right up. He got knocked in the head by some 30 year old, but he didn't even complain about it!
Berlyn lined up and showed some promise, but wouldn't actually crawl when they finally said go.
Kael took the race very seriously. That is one determined runner!


2 comments:
Kim said she saw you there. What a small world! Would you email me that pic of Moses and Connolly running? I doubt that Kim took pictures.
Oh I just love your kiddos!! Looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment