Monday, July 25, 2011

Lake Leavitt

We had so much fun at lake Osoyoos with the Leavitts this year. The Leavitt's are going to have to be careful - we might start inviting ourselves to the lake house every year!

 The oldest two preferred playing games on the ipad (Angry Birds of course!) While the younger ones would rather be outside on the beach. Our kids matched up so well!
 One-Eyed-Willie, the pirate left us clues to a buried treasure!

 How many boys can fit in one standard size bath tub - I think we had all 5 in at one point!
 Mmmmm! Milkshakes!
 Happy Canada Day!


 Proof that I was really there - and that Berlyn liked to suck on her life jacket!
The boys could not get enough tube rides! We would take them on a long crazy ride and they would cry for more when it was over!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Um, we are totally inviting ourselves next year. Then Berlyn, Eddie and Bridget can have their own posse. Have I mentioned how excited I am to move home next year?!!!