Monday, July 25, 2011

WEM with Aunt Kate and Bridget

My good friend Kate lives in New Jersery, but in June she came to Edmonton for a visit. When she comes that close I can't help it - I have to go and visit her.

I was only there for one day - a very short trip. But we loaded up the kids and went to West Edmonton Mall to ride some rides. It was so much fun. Moses is tall enough now that he could go on all the rides, as long as there was an adult with him. I am happy to say - he LOVES roller coasters! We had a great time running around and riding as many rides as we could in the the three hours our special discounted rate would allow us.

We all went on the balloon ride together. Berlyn and I are taking the picture.

Berlyn's first time ever on a carousel. In this picture she didn't seem too impressed - but once the ride started going she seemed to really enjoy it.

 Moses and I on his first roller coaster ride. He was really nervous and even cried a little, but then he asked to go on it again. The second time he smiled and had a good time. Then we went on an even bigger one and he really enjoyed it.

After all the excitement we went back to Kate's Mom's house where the boys went outside and swam in the "lake" that had taken over parts of the yard.  What could be better after that than a bubble bath in a HUGE jet tub?! The boys loved it. It was more like a pool than a bath. I need to get one of those...

No comments: