Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last Day Pregnant

I knew I was getting induced the next morning, so of course I knew this was the last day I would spend pregnant with Berlyn.What better way to document it than with pictures of my BIG belly!
 That's right ladies - I have three kids NO STRETCH MARKS! Wish I could share the secret, but I have no idea how that happened. I'm just glad it did!

4 comments:

Waldron's Est. 2005 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Waldron's Est. 2005 said...

2 words You stink!!! Every girl would love to say and look like you. You looked great!

Jenn Mobbs said...

I'm proud to say that I too am part of the "3 kids & no stretch marks" club. It feels good too. Both my mom and sister have very massive and ugly ones so I am extra grategul!

Naoma said...

Love the nursrey and the birth story. Congrats you guys, have fun with your little girl,it is really nice to have both sexes...