Moses is in preschool for another year; this time in Claresholm's Learn-a-lot-Playschool. He secretly loves it. I say secretly because to me and Scott all he does is complain about how he doesn't have any friends, and how he doesn't like his crafts, and how he doesn't think he should go. But when it is time to head out the door in the morning, you just mention not going and he has his shoes and coat on faster than fast! Also, when I get there to pick him up I see him playing and interacting with his teachers and friends and he always has the biggest smile on his face! And he is always in such a good mood on preschool days! I'm learning it's just Moses' personality to be a little bit dramatic, and pretending to not like school seems to be a good way to be dramatic!
Moses on the first day of school - he thought it would be funny if he didn't stop moving while I was taking a picture and refused to move while I did a video. As a result neither of them turned out really well. I guess it will be a funny story to tell when he gets older!
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment