They say time flies when you are having fun. Berlyn has been a lot of fun. She takes up a lot of my time, and the boys have noticed that I am a lot more occupied these days. But they love Berlyn anyway. I think she is the most hugged, kissed, and loved baby of all time! She is a good baby - meaning she is a good sleeper, pooper and eater! She had her days and nights mixed up for the first couple of weeks, but seems to be doing better now. She is awake more and more and we get to see a lot of her pretty blue eyes. I'm hoping they stay blue, but wonder if it is asking to much to have 3 children with beautiful blue eyes. She already has her first cold, poor girl. But I am sure with a brother in preschool and a doctor for a dad there are many more colds to come this winter. We are just praying she won't get RSV. I just had her weighed and measured - she is 9 lbs 11 oz (almost 10 pounds!!!) and is 21.5 inches long. I still can't believe how blessed I am with my little family. I love my kiddos so much and am constantly amazed at what they say and do. I have such a wonderful and supportive husband - I'd say he puts up with all my antics but you all already know it goes the other way around! Just jokes! :) But seriously he really is wonderful and I am grateful everyday that I got to be the one to marry him. My life really is blessed and even though it has officially been a month since I slept for more than 3 hours in a row, I am truly grateful that this little girl has come to be a part of our lives.






1 comment:
She is such a doll. You are very lucky to have such a great family.
Post a Comment