A small peek into our daily lives
She has a little of both of the boys looks but more of your looks. I see so much of you LaShauna of her in you. She is beautiful!!! What a doll. I can't wait to meet her :)
I would say Kael by the pictures alone... What a doll
Oh I just LOVE her!! She looks SO much like her mommy!!
I missed your first posts about your beautiful girl so I have to pipe in now - SHE IS GORGEOUS! Congrats girlie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She has a little of both of the boys looks but more of your looks. I see so much of you LaShauna of her in you. She is beautiful!!! What a doll. I can't wait to meet her :)
I would say Kael by the pictures alone... What a doll
Oh I just LOVE her!! She looks SO much like her mommy!!
I missed your first posts about your beautiful girl so I have to pipe in now - SHE IS GORGEOUS! Congrats girlie!
Post a Comment